Karnataka is well famous for tourism that do consider in best places for tourist, also if you are more and more excited about doing adventures activities in search of the best sports to hike or trek? Without any doubt, the state of Karnataka has lots of stunning trekking spots.
Most of people love doing adventure activities. There are some striking trekking places in Karnataka.
Here we will get to know about the most popular trekking places in Karnataka state.
Trekking places in Karnataka
1. Brahmagiri hill
Brahmagiri foothill range in Coorg mainly places on the Western Ghats. It is very easy to hike; Brahmagiri is the most renowned place for trekkers. The trek alleyway penetrates Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary and you will be frozen to sceneries of paddocks, cataracts, and streams.
- Tourist places: The most beautiful tourist attractions to visit nearby Brahmagiri hill are Madikeri, Abbey Falls, Irupu Falls, Nagarhole National Park, Kuruvadweep or Kuruva Island, Thirunelli Temple, and lots more.
- Best time to visit: Here the weather conditions remain pleasing and chill all through the year, Brahmagiri Hills is a year-round place.
- Nearest Railway Station: A direct train is available to Mysore railway station and then from there, you can hire a taxi till the base of Brahmagiri Hills.
- Nearest Airport: The adjoining airport from Brahmagiri Hills is at Mysore that is located 120 km away.
2. Kalavarahalli Betta
Kalavarahalli Betta is a magnificent hill with dazzling smooth lands contiguous it. Just around 70 km from Bangalore in Karnataka, Kalavarahalli achieved its tag from the township settlement that’s beneath the hill. There are two fascinating caves while mounting up and a temple at the uppermost. The foggy mists and scene of Tipu Sultan’s fortress make it truly an amazing climb.
- Tourist places: Visit the most preferred destinations here like Kalavara Durga, Old Temple, Papagni Temple, Shiva Temple, Hanuman Temple, Dibba Giri, and many more.
- Best time to visit: Apart from during monsoons, other seasons are the most favorable time to visit.
- Nearest Railway Stations: The adjacent railway station is Skandagiri Hills lies in Bangalore.
- Nearest Airport: The closest airport is Skandagiri Hills lies in Bangalore.
Savandurga is just located at around 50 km away from Bangalore in Karnataka. The gorgeous swanky emerald hill is a pretty easy to hike. If you are novice trekker and feel the hike is a most valuable thing to do in this place, then, of course, Savandurga trek won’t dishearten you at all.
- Tourist places: There are many places to explore around Savandurga which comprise Bannerghatta. Bannerghatta – A Natural Zone Near a High Tech City, Halebid, Dubare, Bheemeshwari, Nandi Hills, BR Hills. BR Hills of Temples And Hilly Tranquility, Kabini. Kabini – The Pachyderm Capital, MM Hills. MM Hills and more.
- Best time to visit: Undoubtedly, summers are the best time to visit Savandurga. The temperature turns about 30 degrees Celsius in this term.
- Nearest Railway Station: Savandurga has no railway connectivity of its own. The most favorable direction is to travel by train up to Magadi. Savandurga and Magadi are almost 12 km away from each other. It just takes nearly 20-30 minutes to reach Savandurga.
- Nearest Airport : Savandurga has no its own airport. Bengaluru International Airport is the adjoining airport to Savandurga. Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) located at 55 km from Savandurga.
4. Kumara Parvatha
The pristine and rich blue sky on top of Kumara Parvatha is quite hard to ascent. Around 260 km away from Bangalore, this foothill is positioned in Kukke Subramanya. It is perfect to climb on Kumara Parvatha between November and February. The entire trek is around 15 km.
- Tourist Places: Top places to travel here include Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Mallalli Falls, Kukke Shree Subramanian Temple, Mandalpatti, Bisile Ghat, Kote Betta, and etc.
- Best time to visit: Best time to visit during post-monsoon months. October to February is the ideal time to trek.
- Nearest Railway Station: Mysore and Hassan railway stations are adjoining to Kumara Parvatha. Try Hubli or Karwar Express or Bangalore-Mysore Express.
- Nearest Airport: Mangalore airport is just about 150 kilometers from trek point.
Anthargange is fairly distinct from the typical emerald landscape, mountainous treks in Karnataka. Rock stones, caves, and peaks are a gorgeous view and a remarkable landscape to climb on! The stunning caves are exhilarating to navigate and the adjacent backdrop is wonderful. The top from the commencement of the hike is about four kilometers outlying.
- Tourist places: The sought-preferred places to travel around Anthargange are Bannerghatta Srirangapatna Bheemeshwari, Cauvery Fishing Camp, Nanjangud. Nanjangud, Ramanagara, Mysore, Devarayanadurga and many others.
- Best time to visit: October to March is the perfect time to visit Anthargange when the monsoon floats away, and the winter begins to become accustomed.
- Nearest Railway Station: The adjacent railway station from Anthargange is Kolar which is 3 km away.
- Nearest Airport: The adjoining airbase is in Bangalore situated 70 km away.
6. Kunti Betta
Kunti is located in Pandavapura, an area with laid-back, placid inclined peaks that makes it a perfect hiking treat. Night hikes are particularly widespread on this peak and, although the view is best throughout the day, night trek sittings are at all times exciting.
- Tourist places: Explore the ideal places near Kunti Betta such as Kunti Kund, Kunti Temple, Parikrama Point, Thonnur Lake.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit it throughout the day is around the wintertime between September and February.
- Nearest Railway Station: The closest railway station is the Pandavapura Railway Station, which lies at a distance of around 8 km from Kunti Betta.
- Nearest Airport: The adjacent airport to get into Kunti Betta is the Mysore Airport that lies at a distance of about 40km from the place.
Ramanagara is a most popular mountainous area amongst the Hindi film industry in India and various films have been shot in this place. The climate is typically wonderful and that, while climbing, is a great blessing. The complete hike would continue for six kilometers.
- Tourist places: Enjoy your holiday by visiting Ramanagara and explore Savandurga, Wonderla Bangalore, Chunchi Falls, and Innovative Film City.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Ramnagar is between the months of March to June. The temperature here remains pleasant and is suitable for visiting the attractions.
- Nearest Railway Station: Ramanagara is well-connected to the respite of South India by the Railway network system. Although, the railway connectivity also links Ramanagara to Bangalore and Mysore.
- Nearest Airport: The adjacent international airport is the Bengaluru International airport which has been newly retitled as the Kempegowda International airport.
If you are trekking enthusiasts then visit these top trekking places in Karnataka.